Sherry Fitz Sheery - Whitestown Stables Whitestown Oldtown Co. Dublin A45 KP99
Executors’ sale Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 3pm at
Kettles Country House Hotel, Rowlestown, Co. Dublin and online via the LSL Auction platform.
• A unique opportunity to acquire a landmark residential 26 acre / 10.5 hectare farm, complete with useful outbuildings including stable, six bay barn and lean to.
• A top-class sought-after location in the heart of North County Dublin, known as Whitestown, Oldtown, Co Dublin. Swords 10km, Ashbourne 6.5km, Oldtown 6km, Garristown 8.5km and Dublin City Centre 21km
• The farm enjoys good mature hedge rows and enjoys the benefit of having access to a river that crosses the land
• An ideal refurbishment project or indeed demolition and rebuild (subject to a grant of full planning permission)
• The lands - top quality North County Dublin free draining lands laid out in old pasture in three nice divisions
• The dwelling house - needs complete refurbishment or replacement (subject to planning permission) currently comprising two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, and a bathroom the entire house extends to about 92.53 sq. m / 996 sq. ft in area.
• Outbuildings: comprises of twelve stables, tack room, w.c, workshop, six bay barn and a large lean-to, some of the farm buildings need repair/refurbishment or replacement.
• Road Frontage: the property enjoys excellent road frontage onto the R130 (Garristown Road) which extends to approximately 190 meters.
• Title: the property is held freehold under folios DN4788F and DN131480F
• Viewing highly recommended, strictly by appointment